Start hosting IGEday 2020, on April 3rd by choosing one of our Pearl, Ruby or Diamond plans. As of 2020, every company hosting IGEday becomes a partner to the Womengineer Foundation.
Please note that all plans are subject to availability.
This is the ideal starter program. Introduce up to 20 girls to your company.
We help make your IGEday a success! Host up to 50 girls all over Sweden.
Let’s tailor-make a 1-year impact model together. Host up to 100 girls all over the world.
What is included in each plan?
Pearl – invite up to 20 participants
Ruby – invite up to 50 participants
You get everything included in Pearl, and:
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Promoted company page at IGEday.com
- Promoted posts in our social media channels
- Invitations to our Inspirational workshops hosted in Stockholm, Linköping, Gothenburg and Malmö (January 2020)
- We interview and promote one of your female stars at Womengineer.org and in our social media channels
- We promote your summerjobs and internships at IGEday.com and in our social media channels
Diamond – invite up to 100 participants
This is our 1-year partnership plan with the Womengineer Foundation. The plan is subject to availability. The below mentioned items are our inital offers, but the plan is always made after a customer gain & pain analysis.
You will get everything included in Pearl and Ruby. In addition, let’s discuss the following:
- Possibility to host IGEday abroad
- We visit your company and give the seminar How to inspire girls to pursue engineering
- We publish a company-specific article in Womengineer Magazine
- We interview and promote an interview with your CEO in our social media channels
- We analyze and improve your current diversity models and
- We help you write spendid job ads targeted to female engineers
- We join forces at Almedalen or Järvaveckan to close the gender gap in tech
- Your logo will be shown on both IGEday.com and Womengineer.org
We are commited to UN Sustainable Development Goals #4, 5 and 10